Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) Listed - New Android 5.0 Lollipop Tablet In Town

Last month, Asus introduced the Fonepad 7 (FE171CG), which is a refreshed version of the 2014's Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) and now the Taiwanese company has announced a brand new Fonepad 7 (model number FE375CL), which runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box and also offers LTE connectivity. The voice-calling tablet is listed on companyΓ’€™s official website and will be released in Taiwan first at around $250 (approximately Rs. 15,500). However, price and availability details outside Taiwan have not yet been disclosed.

As far as the specifications are concerned, the single-SIM Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) flaunts a 7-inch WXGA (1280x800 pixels) IPS LED-backlit display with up to 10-point multi-touch support and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor paired 2GB of RAM and 8GB or 16GB of inbuilt storage variants which can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. Further, it also provides 5GB Life Time ASUS Webstorage Space with an additional 11GB for the first year.

Asus-fonepad-7-FE375CL​
The tablet sports a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, G-Sensor, E-compass, Proximity sensor, Light-sensor, Hall sensor, Vibrator and Micro-USB. It packs a 3950 mAh battery that promises to deliver up to 12 hours of battery life and the company claims to have measured this by looping an HD video with display brightness at 100nits, while keeping the external microphone, Wi-Fi and 3G turned on, and Gmail logged in for email and updates.

​
Looking at the specs, the tablet seems to be a stellar product. Let us know your views on this new Fonepad from Asus. Share with us in comments.​

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the car from the movie 'Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol' that Tom Cruise drives through narrow Mumbai street? Well, the same BMW i8 has been officially launched in India at the...
Warm Greetings to all I'm new here but have been looking for a place to get some ideas thrown out there to hear what people think. There is no specific...
thnk you abhi for your hlp can u please suggest me sum good topics for my final year project as m a computer student of diploma πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
There is a Free Webinar with convenient India Time. Quote: This two-part webinar will show attendees how to improve the specifications of a commercially available cell and simulate the performance...
Project Abstract / Summary : T oday in the information age computer has become a integral part of every body’s life. We use a computer to hear songs, read something,...