Assistant Vigilance Officer Exam

Is any one had given Assistant Vigilance officer's exam of MAHADISCOM?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mohammed120
    Is any one had given Assistant Vigilance officer's exam of MAHADISCOM?
    Better if you ask your doubts. Those who know the answer will definitely help you out.
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    Generally what kind of professional knowledge Que of Electronics is asked in AVO (Assistant Vigilance Officers) Exam?? AND is anybody knowing site from where I can get some paper patterns of AVO exam??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, mine is just curiosity in a field which is not mine (I'm a electronics eng. specialized in microwaves). The question is: would that be possible to build a...
can u tell me the explanation for fibonacci series program in java without using recursion??
So the thing is, I have a small (100 Page) book written on the basics of a designing software along with a few exercises and solution. Can you guys give...
The first thing that will attract your attention to the newly launched InFocus M260 Android smartphone priced at Rs. 3999, is its innovative catch line. Promoted as a mobile device...
Dear CEans, We've decided that from now on, we will delete the content; especially discussions, that provide no useful information or add value to CrazyEngineers. These would include (but not...