Arun Goyal - Jaipur: Introduction

Name: Arun Goyal
Engineering Trade: IT
Work Experience: Over Ten Years
Hobbies & Interests: Golf, Horse Riding, Cricket, T.T., Swimming
Tech-News, Tech Blogging, Mobile Apps, Web Applications, Online Marketing

I joined CrazyEngineers because i found crazyengineers one of the most admired tech portals in India, Moreover its a reliable source to grab tech news and assistance for your project. I would love to share my opinion about web-mobile strategy and inbound marketing with all crazy engineers if one navigate me to the option on crazyengineers.com

Wishes from crazyengineer Jaipur
Thanks
[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm sure you will enjoy your journey here. We all look forward to your active participation.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to CrazyEngineers.
    Arun Goyal
    I would love to share my opinion about web-mobile strategy and inbound marketing with all crazy engineers if
    👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Arun Goyal
    Arun Goyal
    Thx 😀 #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# How did you first found out about CrazyEngineers? Was it through a friend or you just landed up here?
  • Arun Goyal
    Arun Goyal
    Hello, #-Link-Snipped-# , I found CrazyEngineers through google news. #-Link-Snipped-# 's profile pic is always there in technology section so in curiosity of knowing about writer led me to CrazyEngineers. But later-on i found that CrazyEngineers is one of most popular tech forums in india.

Accept my felicitations for setting up such a nice tech-portal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I have done MCA .I am looking for training / certification in Testing.Before joining I want to know from the members of this site if they know any...
Geography books say that Mt.Everest is still growing. Now we know why. After a while they may change its name to Mount Eversh*t. Humans do have a way of altering...
The Raspberry team wants us to review their latest Pi2 and I thought of collecting inputs from all the DIY enthusiasts here on CE. I'm curious to know what points...
Taiwan-based multinational electronics company, AOC which is widely known for developing IPS and TFT monitors and LCD TVs has entered the Indian market by introducing three sub-Rs 10,000 3G-enabled android...
Project Abstract / Summary : Diffusion bonding is a solid-state joining process capable of joining a wide range of metallic and ceramic combinations to produce both small and large components....