Artweaver: True Adobe Photoshop replacement

Those who love freeware, and have been looking for a true Adobe replacement on Windows, quickly head over to following link : -

Artweaver - Home

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Advantages of Artweaver -
  • Support of many different digital brushes e.g. chalk, charcoal, pencils...
  • Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools.
  • Transparency and Layers support.
  • Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic.
  • Support for the most common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, and PSD (no layer support).
  • Pen Tablet support for a realistic feeling.
  • Support for many languages through language files (Columbian Spanish, Danish, Hungarian, Swedish, ...).
  • Artweaver is Freeware.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great find ๐Ÿ˜€ Suitable for those who are not used (or hate) the GIMP interface!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I just got carried away. Its *not* a 'true' Photoshop replacement ๐Ÿ˜› . But its gets the job done.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ๐Ÿ˜›

By the way, you should mention that you can find a portable version of this program, which you can run off the USB ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The CrazyTee contest is now closed. We'll announce the results tomorrow. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4378-myntra-ce-crazytee-design-contest.html
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...azytee-contest-closed-thank-you-new-post.html in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€
hey guys. i am doing chemical engineering from India. Currently i am in my first year ... i just wanted to know about the scope and the present and future...
hi, please suggest me some project topics concerned 2 mechanical subjects.
i need to make a working model(as a mini project) in electromagnetic fields , preferably time varying fields , can you guys give me some ideas... "i don't need the...