Are You Ready For It, People!? CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Sale Begins Today!

The day all of you have been waiting for so long has arrived! We're super excited and thrilled to announce the sale of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. Please read the rest of this post very carefully, because it describes everything you ought to know about buying CrazyEngineers T-Shirts!

How To Buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirts

Important Points -

• Only those who registered their interest in buying the t-shirts with us will get to buy the T-Shirts in the first batch.
  • We'll contact you via phone / email to confirm that you indeed want to buy the t-shirt. Upon your confirmation, we'll send a link to make the payment.
  • You will have ~24 hours to make the payment. It's very important that you make the payment within 24 hours. Failing to do so will lead to loss of opportunity. [Why? Because the first batch t-shirts are very limited in number and there are people waiting in line after you]. You may make payment through your credit/debit card or net-banking.
  • Upon successful payment, we'll confirm a shipment date, in this week itself. You'll also get a shipment tracking code as soon as the t-shirt is shipped.
  • The t-shirt will arrive at your doorstep, usually within 24 - 48 hours.
You will receive 5 invite codes for every t-shirt you purchase. Out of these 5 codes, two will be for yourself and the rest will be sharable. If all the 3 codes that you shared with others are exhausted (actual purchases are made using those 3 codes) then you will be entitled to 10% discount on each of your next two purchases (new tees / styles are coming! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Those who did not register for the first batch -

Every t-shirt will come with 5 invite codes and you will need an invite code to buy the t-shirt. The first batch registrants have already began a discussions to share the invite codes: Thread for invite codes - CE Tee . They decide who to share the code with. You may request for codes or contact those with registration code through personal conversation / starting a new discussion about it.

Once you get a valid invite code, you need to fill up a form and reserve your t-shirt. As soon as fresh stock arrives, we'll contact you to make the payment. You will get your tee-shirt and 5 invite codes ...and the cycle continues (read above bullet points)!

Questions? Ask them below!

Get Set GO!!

Updating With A Selfie!

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    tick tok tick tok .... so finally time arrives
    i hv my phn into my hands ...see after hw much tym my will
    number come !!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are super excited too! ๐Ÿ˜ We hope to call at least half the number of people who registered for the t-shirt today itself.

โ˜• Need some coffee here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Amazing ! So CEans have to make sure they finish payment process ASAP otherwise one who receives code is also in line and finish stock quickly.

๐Ÿ˜
  • Shobana ganesan
    Shobana ganesan
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Paid.
    Got codes. Gave away one already.
  • duke007
    duke007
    Anyone interested in purchase code? Send me out a request message and I' ll share it with you ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Second Code gone.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Clearly, people are more than ready. ๐Ÿ˜ Almost everyone whom we called have made the payments. It's only a matter of a day or two to declare that we are out of stock.

๐ŸŽ‰
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    And I am one of them

Feeling so Gladed !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Ha ha ha ..

NOw i have Power into my hands
    Now tell my brothers who need my codes
    ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A.V.Ramani
    Second Code gone.
    It is like in auctions.
    399 once, 399 twice, 399 thrice...
    Going...Going...Gone!

All three gone.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You are amazing! Get them all to register here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    so that they can buy ASAP.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone with the code and wanting to make a purchase should head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Have you called everyone who registered for the Tee?
    I haven't recieved any call/e-mail yet....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# No. Only half of the list has been contacted yet. There's just too many names on the list. We will again start calling tomorrow morning. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    We are super excited too! ๐Ÿ˜ We hope to call at least half the number of people who registered for the t-shirt today itself.

โ˜• Need some coffee here.
    When I was attending lecture, I got call from an unknown number. Obviously due to ongoing lecture I wasn't able to pick up. Was that you ? Don't tell me I missed the tee, please ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You will be getting a call today. #-Link-Snipped-# Those who have registered in the first batch, will all get calls. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    You will be getting a call today. #-Link-Snipped-# Those who have registered in the first batch, will all get calls. ๐Ÿ‘
    I have college today too (starting in 9 minutes), If I won't be able to pick call then by default take as 'YES' ! ๐Ÿ˜ Just take my money & deliver me the tee asap ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    3 invites codes available with me guys. PM me here if you want them. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who are receiving calls and getting the invite codes after making the payment, you should know that the #-Link-Snipped-# is working like this right now -
    thumb_angry_typing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shipment of the t-shirts will begin tomorrow. All those who placed order will be notified their tracking code.

We'll make a separate announcement for batch II.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    3 Invite codes available here...
    If anyone wants, then contact me!
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    It means we are about to get on thursday pretty cool

You all guys are surely doing very hardwork ...
    Now no one can snitch your pathway to success
    My wishes are with u #-Link-Snipped-# team
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Right now the tshirts are getting into envelops and addresses are being verified and stuck.

If all goes well, some of you will be getting your hands on the tshirts as early as tomorrow!

๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who made payments earlier than others, you are going to soon receive the AWB/Consignment numbers of your t-shirt's shipment.
    Be proactive in co-ordinating with the courier people to get the t-shirt.

๐Ÿ˜€ We are already sending the tracking codes to some of you. We really hope that no couriers come back to office for lame reasons like - 'Door Locked', 'No such person exists' or 'Address not found'.

Make sure that you keep an eye for the t-shirt till this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    I have got call and I'm told that I will get two emails
    1. Mail with a link to purchase tee
    2. After payment , a mail to update my address (shipping address).

But I ain't got the mail/link to purchase the tee . I only got the second mail to update my shipping details( after payment).

What should I do? Help me asap.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Please recheck your account. You should have received the link to make the payment.
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Please recheck your account. You should have received the link to make the payment.
    I ain't got any mails. Checked both inbox n spam folders.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Will send you the link via private conversation in few minutes.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Shihabudheen K
    I ain't got any mails. Checked both inbox n spam folders.
    If you'v a gmail account, then check into 'Promotions tab' beside your 'Primary tab' in your inbox.

P.S. Faced similar issue.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some of you will be receiving the courier today. Keep an eye for it. ๐Ÿ˜
    Also, check your emails for Tracking Numbers for the consignment.

Can't wait to see the first unpacking photo from a CEan.
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Will send you the link via private conversation in few minutes.
    Got the link and have made payment successfully. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shihabudheen K
    Got the link and have made payment successfully. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜
    Check your email for the address details.
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Replied to mail with address details.

Countdown begins...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The t-shirts will be shipped today. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Got my tee just now,
    It's really awesome!!!

Ultra Happy ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Got my tee just now,
    It's really awesome!!!

Ultra Happy ๐Ÿ˜
    PICS! and a Selfie here -> The Great CE T-Shirt Selfie Thread - Because...Why NOT?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That is just fantastic! We would like to see the photos of you holding it and then wearing it.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That is just fantastic! We would like to see the photos of you holding it and then wearing it.
    Yeah absolutely, and thanks for free stickers. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesomesauce! #-Link-Snipped-# What else did you find inside the package? ๐Ÿ˜ Can you please take pictures and upload soon?
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Yeah, i found a special card officially declaring me ULTRA AWESOME ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€

can't upload a pic here, uploading it on selfie thread....

You guys are awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Day 2 Shipment is ready, and we have run out of stock! Hurry up guys get your codes & register.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Yogesh Borkar
    Day 2 Shipment is ready, and we are running out of stock now.Hurry up guys get your codes & register.
    >>@Kaustubh Katdare: Why is he still an apprentice? Get him a title. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you received the t-shirt? The status shows delivered! We are waiting for the pics and the awesome selfie.
  • rithesh salian
    rithesh salian
    thanks, received the nice CE tshirt.
    Proud to be a CEian
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Did you receive the t-shirt? We would love to see the photo of you wearing it. This is where you can upload the pic -
    The Great CE T-Shirt Selfie Thread - Because...Why NOT?

#-Link-Snipped-# When can we see yours?
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Did you receive the t-shirt? We would love to see the photo of you wearing it. This is where you can upload the pic -
    The Great CE T-Shirt Selfie Thread - Because...Why NOT?

#-Link-Snipped-# When can we see yours?
    Not yet.. Waiting for DTDC guys..Their tracking site is also not working..
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Vipin Thomas
    Not yet.. Waiting for DTDC guys..Their tracking site is also not working..
    Track your Tee #-Link-Snipped-#
  • duke007
    duke007
    Got my tee, 2 stickers
    and an ultra awesome certificate ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    duke007
    Got my tee, 2 stickers
    and an ultra awesome certificate ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Selfie! Or it didn't happen! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    I got it few days back. sorry for being late to inform. I am posting my photo soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For quite sometime now, I have been looking for android course. I know about the basics of OOPS and litttle of Java. Can any one help me out with this...
Buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirt: Fill up - . We clicked a selfie at the CrazyEngineers Global HQ for all of you - Yogesh - Kaustubh - Ankita
can u guys tell me some good books for beginners for programming........for java,c++ & python.๐Ÿ‘
Able Joseph is the founder of Aisle.co. Aisle is all set to revolutionize the Indian matchmaking. Aisle promises to address the pain points that have risen over the years in...
Did you get the chance to watch Perseid Meteor Shower??