Are you happy with your mutual fund investments?

I thought of getting first hand information from all of us who've invested in mutual funds. The type of fund does not matter; all I'm interested in knowing is how's your experience with investing money? Is there anything you'd like to inform to new investor looking to put money in MFs?

Let's discuss.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Senior Citizens would like a secure investment with returns better than an a fixed deposit. debt funds provide this. My own experience is that one gets 12 to 15% returns (Tax free) from debt funds. Other mfs give more returns at a greater risk.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chandrayaan-2, India's ambitious second mission to the moon has been scheduled to take off sometime in 2017, the Indian Parliament was informed yesterday. Jitendra Singh, the minister of state in...
All set to compete against Honda Activa, Hero Maestro and Piaggio Vespa, the brand new scooter 'Yamaha Fascino' was unveiled today. The company already has three popular models in the...
I've began wondering if pixels per inch (PPI) is a marketing gimmick to make people believe that they're buying a super great looking display. It's definitely an engineering achievement to...
By use of pneumatic cylinder we can make semi automatic door system for zig zag door in bus .. it is my mini project and it is implemented in one...
This year’s Google I/O conference has been scheduled for this month and everyone around tech community is excited for it. Google earlier tipped to unveil the next OS for handheld...