Are there any books or websites that can help me prepare for Technical rounds of Software COmpanies

I'm a final year student pursuing CSE in Bangalore. I have taken up several technical tests for Startup (software) companies that came to our college for recruitment. While writing the tests, I realized that just brushing up on Algorithms, Data Structures & basics of C wasn't of much help. The books I have got just introduce the concepts & explain. But none of them goes through the kind of twisted questions I faced during the tests. So I was wondering if you could suggest any books or websites where I could take up such practice tests online.

Thank you for your time!!

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-# .

There's huge collection of Study materials on internet as per your requirement.
    Aptitude Questions and Answers - IndiaBIX can help u. 😀

Best of Luck.
  • Arijit Banerjee
    Arijit Banerjee
    Thanks a lot!! I guess that'll do for now!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Arijit Banerjee
    I guess that'll do for now!
    Glad to hear that! If you have any other queries you can ask it here too.
    Do spare some time to participate on all the on going discussions here at Crazyenginers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one i am new here...! Can any plz help me..Actually i am ENTC engg but not interested in core electronics so choose IT field and just i joined...
my 10 th percentage is too low less than 50 what i should do my b-tech and dinter percenatge is good
Being a 3rd year cse student I'm not really sure what I want to do. I don't know what my interests are. So how does one start to find their...
Power generation through speed breaker
Hi, I am Deepika. Have recently joined this community. I read the forums and pulled me to become part of CRAZY ENGINEERS. Well, i had few doubts. Right now i...