arduino programming

How to write a arduino code for a linear position controller using (arduino , H-bridge & potentiometer)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kamal58
    How to write a arduino code for a linear position controller using (arduino , H-bridge & potentiometer)
    #-Link-Snipped-# :

Here you go well written tutorial:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kamal charugundla
    kamal charugundla
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :

Here you go well written tutorial:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    I need without sensor
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kamal58
    I need without sensor
    What do you mean by sensor here?
  • kamal charugundla
    kamal charugundla
    Means i don't need with feedback
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you want to stop at specific position then feedback is must.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor: *State ofthe Art-Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo...
Panasonic has added another variant to its Eluga series line-up with the launch of Eluga Mark 2. The smartphone coming in gold option, features a dual SIM (Micro + Nano)...
Dear sir I was passed out in this year.I had worked for three months and then resigned because that job didn't give enough satisfaction.I am economically that much strong.But I...
Home Service Field Engineer £22k basic plus bonus and Excellent Benefits Positions available across the UK Meet lots of different people every day and offer them the kind of amazing...
In a novel breakthrough researchers at University of Central Florida’s NanoScience Technology Center have developed a process to create flexible supercapacitors with more energy storage capacity and capability of recharging...