Arduino Controlled CNC / 3D Printer

Quote:
The objective of this instructable is to guide your way throw the entire making process of building a BuildersBot machine. An Arduino controlled CNC Router that can also perform 3D printing.
The instructions will cover all areas such as, mechanics, electronics and software.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gone are the days when you had to take out your phone to check out your sms and reminders. A Japanese company Matilde have come up with glasses which do...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
hello i got placed in staffing company but i am from computer science branch i applied for this company because i was unplaced so..today i got placed we have work...
Taking a side step from my other project (https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/software-project-for-civil-structural-field-engineer.75070/) I just wrote a touch oriented office app for windows tablets and PC's. The goal of this project is to get...
IPintentio is founded by the duo - Arijit Dutta and Soumen Basak, who are IIT Bombay pass-outs from the 2000 batch. Arijit Dutta has more than 12 years of experience...