applying as a software developer

• Name: Manjeet Saini
  • Engineering Trade:Computer Science and Engineering
  • Work Experience: fresher
  • Hobbies & Interests: Android technologies, Hacking and software development.
  • Aim in life: Developer and Founder.
  • I joined Crazy Engineers because: I am crazy computing and its advancement in technology . Always search for technologies and group associated for it.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers! It's good to have you with us around here. Feel free to take part in discussions.
    We would like to know how you came to know about CE and what motivated you to join in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the plastics gear component? where i can get more information of it?
Researchers at University of California, Berkeley and MIT's Media Lab are working in collaboration with Microsoft on a display that compensates for vision defects in people. The technology uses algorithms...
Hi, I need Standard reference books for Gate cse. I googled it and couldnt find standard books for all the subjects. Could someone post them for all the subjects in...
I have a SanDisk 16GB pendrive, when i'm trying to copy any content from USB to PC or viceversa its showing "Your Disk is Write Protected". Same is the case...
i am 2012 batch passout ece, graduate searching for jobs other than which involve programming ,due to family problems i started my career intially in a wrong way b doing...