Application of DSP in power system

can anyone tell me the applications of DSP in power systems....
also let me know about the books related to this topic if any...

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Has all you need friend every book of every subject
  • Alienator
    Alienator
    Conqueror
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Has all you need friend every book of every subject
    ya i checked it out...but i need the above topic to be specific as im preparing a seminar on the same....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Digital Signal Processing in Power System Protection and Control (Signals and Communication Technology) [Hardcover]
    #-Link-Snipped-# (Author), #-Link-Snipped-# (Author), #-Link-Snipped-# (Author)
    Found this Book in Amazon.com But it is pricy will tag in other books as I see them
  • Alienator
    Alienator
    Ya.Have many IEEE papers too...but costly again 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know what's the most difficult thing for you while writing a resume? Is it the overall 'format', sentence construction, what to mention and what to exclude, writing...
Alright, we have said it many a times and there must not have been anything new to the topic. But there certainly is. As you must be knowing that I...
hi friends i need the method of wan connectivity................ pls explain thanking you
Hello guys, I got problem to find the solution manuals for these books. Anyone can help me ? I really appreciate those who help on this. Please send the link...
I've placed in HCL-slocum through campus. HCL slocum is susidiary of HCL company. Do anyone know about this slocum.Is it worthy to join ??? please help me .....