application Design

Friends i wan to share with u. I am going to create a new application. I want to give you some information to you. please asked me question about application design

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anandkar Sanket
    Friends i wan to share with u. I am going to create a new application. I want to give you some information to you. please asked me question about application design
    Do you want us to guess what application you're going to develop? Why'd you want us to do that?
  • Anandkar Sanket
    Anandkar Sanket
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you want us to guess what application you're going to develop? Why'd you want us to do that?
    It is about registration application. I mean some people wants to register any college or something

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists and engineers from MIT along with the French government’s research organization, CNRS have discovered the actual structure of Kerogen, the solid hydrocarbon which is the main constituent of contemporary...
how i update my status on crazy engineers
Project Abstract / Summary : My project aim is to convert an existing diesel engine to a CNG engine to meet the upcoming emission norms (i.e. BS3 to BS4), without...
hello, i currently did training for ocpjp exam and i have interest in web development. So which language would be better? asp .net mvc or php sql, java script
How to pass javascript variable as an input to the php to insert into database.Please any one help me.