Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus Price In India Ranges Between Rs. 62K - 92K

Apple has announced the official price of its latest flagship phones in India. The price range starts at Rs. 62K for the base model of iPhone 6S (16GB) while the top end model iPhone 6S Plus (128GB) will cost Rs. 92K. While these are the official prices of the latest iPhones, the models have already been made available in the grey markets for upwards of Rs. 1 lakh. The price of the iPhone in India is far higher than its retail price in the US and Singapore markets.

The new iPhones will be available through pre-registration at Apple authorised resellers all over India and through online portals like Snapdeal and Paytm. Apple's online partners have confirmed that they will deliver the iPhone on the day of the launch, which is October 16th. Those who register their pre-orders will have to make the full payment by October 15, 4:00 pm.

iphone-s6-s6-plus-price-in-india

The official price list of new Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus is as follows:-
  • iPhone 6S | 16 GB | Rs. 62,000
  • iPhone 6S | 64 GB | Rs. 72,000
  • iPhone 6S | 128 GB | Rs. 82,000
  • iPhone 6S+ | 16 GB | Rs. 72,000
  • iPhone 6S+| 64 GB | Rs. 82,000
  • iPhone 6S+ | 128 GB | Rs. 92,000
Do let us know your thoughts on the pricing of the new iPhones. We look forward to your comments.

Source: Prices for new Apple iPhones in India to start at Rs 62,000; top version at Rs 92,000 - The Economic Times

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I guess S stands for few specs improvement + ₹ 10k.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can anyone explain how "pressure touch" is different from long press in other touch phones, functionality wise?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    Can anyone explain how "pressure touch" is different from long press in other touch phones, functionality wise?
    It's like pressing right click button on mouse, hence less response time. In long press you have wait a while, more response time. Check this video start from 2:49 :

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Prices of iPhone 6s reduced at some of the online stores upto INR 4000. In the line of USD - INR conversion graph that took a minute dip!.

...and...👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Divyaprakash
    Prices of iPhone 6s reduced at some of the online stores upto INR 4000. In the line of USD - INR conversion graph that took a minute dip!.

...and...👍
    Well, I still think iPhone 6s ain't the best buy at this time. However, if you're used to Apple ecosystem, then there is no looking back.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a final year b.tech student my 10th marks is 70% and in grades is 65% still 2 sem left but my marks in 12th is 53% will i...
Hi There! I am a Civil Engineering graduate and want to enter in the Software related field. My cousin told me to get into Software testing as it will be...
It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
A new type of self-destructing computer chip has been developed that can destroy itself in just about five seconds. Developed by Novel Electronics Group at PARC, a Xerox company; the...
It seems that the India office of Google Inc has kept its Google Maps team busy for bringing a solution to the problems of daily commuters in Delhi. The company...