Apache server error: Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. This may be due to a blocked port

Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
Check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file and the Windows Event Viewer for more clues

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Will you please post entire log here?

I mean from starting, like :
    [main] initializing control panel
    upto
    [Apache] check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Did it crash while running or shows error whenever you try to start it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am fan of Tv Series (not talking about star plus daily soap😛 ). Some of Tv series like Lost (2004–2010) was so addictive that I feel it better than...
Every year thousands and thousands of students in India are dreaming about becoming an engineer. Flocks of students are seen entering and leaving the so-called coaching classed for their entrance...
The most asked question to the career counselors these days isn't - Should I go for medical or engineering or commerce? It is which branch of engineering should I select?...
If you thought Disney teams only specialized in building awesome theme parks, here's how Disney research teams use their knowledge from the theme parks into excellent robotics. Disney Theme Parks...
I want to build that static electricity ball just like the one's which make hair to project outwards just like this. Is it cheaper & easy to build? Please help...