AOA to all:-

i am very fresh here, i am student of electrical engineering 7th semester and i am searching for FYP idea, any one of please can help me. i will be really thankful for your this favour.
thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    khalid mehmood
    i am very fresh here, i am student of electrical engineering 7th semester and i am searching for FYP idea, any one of please can help me. i will be really thankful for your this favour.
    thank you
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Do look at the project ideas and seminar topics section on CrazyEngineers.
  • khalid mehmood
    khalid mehmood
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Do look at the project ideas and seminar topics section on CrazyEngineers.
    thank you so much i am honoured

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"You won't get a girl to marry because you don't have a secured job” - said his mother when Gulshan announced that he is ditching the TCS job offer to...
Samsung has finally announced the latest phablet, the Note 5 in India with official price tags. The base model, with 32GB of storage will hit the retail stores for Rs....
I'm trying to understand the call drop issue that's making buzz in the Indian telecom industry. I personally have been experiencing totally bad call quality and frequent call drops on...
Nokia 105 Dual SIM phone has been launched in India with a price tag of just Rs. 1499. The candybar phone is available in black and white color variants to...
I am working for a startup. When I switch job, will the new company ask for my bank statement or the pay-slip?