Anyone Willing To Help ?

I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to do any kinda transaction, and when asking about such to manager of near-by branch, he tells me the he don't know paypal and wallet shit and he want sometime to understand the situation (Peasant! are you freaking kidding me? How did you earn 'manager' post in this bank?)

So, is there anyone willing to help me out ? I will pay them via internet banking. Cost is filthy cheap, just 77 INR.
If anyone willing to help this poor soul, please reply me and I will give you few more details.

Hope to get some help. Cheers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure can help. The only trouble I see is with future payments; because most of these domain hosts will require the buyer to enter their credit card and then save it. In order to delete the card, you need a new card first.

Why don't you look for a domain name on a proven Indian domain/hosting provider like BigRock? Even GoDaddy allows payments through net banking.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure can help. The only trouble I see is with future payments; because most of these domain hosts will require the buyer to enter their credit card and then save it. In order to delete the card, you need a new card first.
    I tried making payment and there is an option available which doesn't save your card info at all. I can give you my account credentials if you wanna test it out by yourself.

Kaustubh Katdare
    Why don't you look for a domain name on a proven Indian domain/hosting provider like BigRock? Even GoDaddy allows payments through net banking.
    Actually, Bigrock and Godaddy costs me around 500INR+ in total while namecheap costs me just 77 INR. Plus, this is not serious project, I am doing this just for fun, and spending 500+ INR doesn't sound cool when you can do it in 77 INR.

Thanks for help.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I can help. PM me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    I can help. PM me.
    AHOY! Mr. New Moderator to the rescue. It would be great though if you put up the solution from the PM in public. 👍
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    AHOY! Mr. New Moderator to the rescue. It would be great though if you put up the solution from the PM in public. 👍
    We can't share account credentials in public 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    It would be great though if you put up the solution from the PM in public. 👍
    Virtual credit card.😉
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to do any kinda transaction, and when asking about such to manager of near-by branch, he tells me the he don't know paypal and wallet shit and he want sometime to understand the situation (Peasant! are you freaking kidding me? How did you earn 'manager' post in this bank?)

So, is there anyone willing to help me out ? I will pay them via internet banking. Cost is filthy cheap, just 77 INR.
    If anyone willing to help this poor soul, please reply me and I will give you few more details.

Hope to get some help. Cheers.
    just curious to know paypal doesnt allow users to transfer money right? i mean paypal always transfer my money to my bank account automatically within one day
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    just curious to know paypal doesnt allow users to transfer money right? i mean paypal always transfer my money to my bank account automatically within one day
    Paypal doesn't allow transfer of money from within India. An Indian resident can accept money from foreign and even send money out of India. All those transactions are logged by the RBI.

As #-Link-Snipped-# said, the virtual credit card would definitely be a possibility. I hope they accept the credit card that has an expiry date just few days from now.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Thank you everyone for trying to help. I was looking for .xyz domain which was such a cool and simple domain. Anyways, I have regsitered domain from godaddy, not .xyz one though.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good going. How much did it cost?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good going. How much did it cost?
    199 INR
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Why should you've to pay when *.xyz domain is absolutely free (now they're asking something like Rs.20 ) at Choose Hostinger and Host Your Site for Only ₹149.00/mo with cpanel. You're interested? just claim it before the offer ends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am currently working on Pro-E/CREO software with Mechanical background, I want to learn and work in Analysis like ANSYS, Hyper Mesh, Tolerance Stack-up etc., Please can some...
am chaithra and i have done BE (Electronics and Communication),2015 passed out and am fresher and don't have any experience . I am looking for a good job in my...
I have purchased domain, and changed nameservers to namecheap free ddns. 'Till now everything is cool, I have configured ddclient to automate the task of dynamic IP thingy. Now, the...
Swipe Telecom has been steadily capturing the Indian market share and its latest smartphone is called the 'Swipe Elite 2' - a super affordable 4G smartphone with the power of...
Although most of the websites today have that feature of ‘skip ad’, most of us netizens are well aware of how even a few seconds of the advertisement running time...