Anyone want the way of SUCCESS working with ME.

Hello, Everybody!
My Self Jaydeep Boricha.
This is my goal to achieve the thing in which i having an interest.
I have an lot of idea about the present world but i need only a chance to represent it.
mechanical engineering is not only a branch but it is my life to working with it.
Also i have good percent during my B.E.
So please, give me a chance to prove my self.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jaydeep boricha
    Hello, Everybody!
    My Self Jaydeep Boricha.
    I have an lot of idea about the present world but i need only a chance to represent it.
    mechanical engineering is not only a branch but it is my life to working with it.
    Welcome ME!
    Anybody tied your hands? Just do it!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jaydeep boricha
    Hello, Everybody!
    My Self Jaydeep Boricha.
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is great to have another crazy engineer with us. Welcome to the community.
    Be an active member by starting new threads in various sections and feel free to discuss all your ideas and questions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, Jaydeep 😀 We look forward to your contribution to CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about we have this boy in our small talk?? https://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/kids/article3464794.ece
hot water kept in well insulated thermos flak is an example of closed system or isolated system??
Hi! just call me jazzie, im a ce graduate and my biggest dream is to become a successful civil engineer like you. but, unfortunately i can't make for some reasons...
LetsBuy.com has been officially shut down and all their traffic is being directed to Flipkart. The company even stopped advertising on the Internet after their acquisition. The homepage of LetsBuy.com...
Facebook is out on the streets shopping and now we know what's the company doing with the billions of dollars they raised by floating an IPO this month. The company...