Anyone planning to start a new business? Ask your questions here!

If you are looking to start your business and have any questions or doubts, please ask them here. I think we've a lot of people on CrazyEngineers who've been through the phase of starting a new business and can definitely offer useful help. You questions can be about anything - from how should you start, to how to hire to anything that's in your head about your business.

Please make sure that you add sufficient details to your questions so that it's easier for others to understand your question.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering if we should have language specific sub-sections on CrazyEngineers to have more people asking their programming questions. I think we should be able to do that using the...
Turns out that some of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones have been experiencing problem with the screen 'auto-rotate' feature. This problem isn't very widespread, but a lot of people...
There are times you will want to check if your Samsung phone's hardware is working okay. Because most of the phone related issues can typically be fixed using software patches...
I am big big fan of Workspace/Virtual-desktop feature. Since the day I jumped on Linux ship my major attention was Workspace. It literally saves lot of time and even with...
I want a pdf which covers the basics of mechanical engineering including important formulas most suitable for technical interview.