Anyone noticed malware or bad URLs on CrazyEngineers?

Dear all,

If you notice anything suspicious on CrazyEngineers like URLs linking to unwanted websites or browsers showing any warning message (viz. possible malware on the site) or anything that looks not right - please report it to admin[at]crazyengineers[dot]com.

Please be our eyes and ears while we're moving the heavy parts behind the scenes.

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, you could fetch those via GWMT (Google WebMaster Tools).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prasad Ajinkya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, you could fetch those via GWMT (Google WebMaster Tools).
    The GWT report is clean. GWT may take a day or two to discover the malware. We received a notification that the server might be compromised; hence this thread.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    How are you securing the server?

This could be a separate thread!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to do certification on cloud computing. cloud computing is good for my future? Now i am in 6th sem with IT stream. plz give me your suggestions.
If you are still using a landline at your home or office in the age of wireless internet devices, here's a good news for you from the folks at Tata...
Suzuki Motorcycles is gearing up for the unveiling of its new flagship motorcycle in the 150cc segment as reports arrive of the launch event for Suzuki Gixxer SF bike, the...
The imagery sent by ISRO's machines in space will be quite useful in mapping all the rivers in the country and help the government keep check on illegal sand mining....
With the advent 3D printing technology, 3D printing robots/humanoids have been developed with the same kind of technology that are so cute that they can sit on your desk and...