Anyone going to WESTEC 2009?

I'm headed to WESTEC 2009 next week and was wondering if any other CE's will be there.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe CEan - Gohm (our Moderator) is attending. Gohm - could you please confirm?
  • gohm
    gohm
    No, I decided to go to the sustainabilty conference in PA as well as the IREC in atl hopefully and a couple others, including ifma world in Florida. It would be nice to get paid to travel to all of the various seminar/shows!
  • peter08
    peter08
    Although most said the show was smaller than in years past, it turned out to be a great show. Many of the machines there were gigantic, and some of the technology really was impressive. The edm machines were making complex interlocking parts that fit together smoothly. Haas had the largest display, including this SL 10 lathe making hexagon holes.

- YouTube
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for the update, peter!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice video Peter. Thanks for the report.
  • peter08
    peter08
    [​IMG]

This was a demo in the Fidia booth.
  • peter08
    peter08
    I took this video at WESTEC. The Haas machine did a nice job making the hex hole using an internal rotary broaching tool.

- YouTube
  • gohm
    gohm
    Can't go wrong with Haas
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    peter08
    [​IMG]

This was a demo in the Fidia booth.
    Excellent mate...
    Video is too nice
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the out put must be like this mohit + bhalla = mohit bhalla abcpqrabc - pqr= abcabc; we have to use operator overloading and copy constructor; okies if any one...
Hi, here comes another one. Connect them.. happy connecting.
hi, this is srikanth .I have a problem with applets.Program successfully compiled but appletviewer cant be initialized my browser also opens a blank page what is the problem and how...
if i have rear wheels car with a diagonal split the pressure in the 2 lines is the same?if i measure this 2 output lines i must find the same...
Can any one please give me the link to download a free e book for BSNL JTO Preparation Exam