Anyone aware of the advancements happens for Witricity?

Witricity is a term coined to Wireless transmission of electricity. I have gone through many internet articles which only suggests topics which seems old.

Kindly let me know if anyone is aware/updated about the recent status on Witricity?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ubuntu doesn't really deliver post release update of new mesa driver code to its users which is really sad as the Graphics drivers are progressing very fast and it ain't...
Hello Friends I am looking for alternative for zopim live chat support that can work with google hangouts, right now it is only compatible with google chat, but I am...
OnePlus - the 'never settle' company from China had a troubled affair with the custom ROM provider, Cyanogen. In India, Cyanogen signed an exclusivity bond with Micromax for the Yu...
Project Abstract / Summary : OBJECTIVE OF OUR PROJECT The main objective of this project is to establish an ongoing satellite design program by demonstrating that small, inexpensive satellites can...
An YouTube Uploader who goes by the name 'Amazing Science 君' has created this simply DIY project. It's being called the world's simplest electric train. Using a magnet, a dry...