Any1 who think out of the box??

Can anyone give me some suggetion for problem on which i can work out for project that can be practical and can be used in our day to day activity ....??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vickey pradhan
    Can anyone give me some suggetion for problem on which i can work out for project that can be practical and can be used in our day to day activity ....??
    Develop something that will remind people to not sit in front of computer for longer durations. I'm not sure whether you can develop it because you haven't mentioned anything about your skills-set.
  • Vickey pradhan
    Vickey pradhan
    Sorry sir for that 😨😯
    sir i have jst started learning mean stack😁 so just thinking of making any web application
    would you please guide me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bulk password theft has been a problem that has plagued many companies such as Adobe, Playstation Network, Talk Talk and Ashley Madison. Cyber criminals manage to find their way into...
What are the advantages for a chemical engineer to learn programming
In what could prove to be a very promising breakthrough in medicine, researchers at MIT and Harvard have designed a material that can be used to encapsulate human islet cells...
Quote: When organizations design a physical product, a significant amount of time is spent designing the manufacturing process and on the quality assurance testing at each stage of production. If...
When Reliance announced its 4G LTE mobile phone project, it was thought that Reliance Stores throughout the country would first serve it. But with the increased online shopping and convenience...