Any Suggestion on addroid app

Gud Afternoon,
Can anyone Suggest me an android application for college like e-attendence,exam sitings etc

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MeenakshiMadhura
    Gud Afternoon,
    Can anyone Suggest me an android application for college like e-attendence,exam sitings etc
    Why not take up the apps that you have mentioned? For attendance, make use of the GPS of the mobiles to track attendance.

You may also look at any Android application and try to replicate it. What say?
  • MeenakshiMadhura
    MeenakshiMadhura
    But all these are already implemented in our college.. So, i would like to introduce something new..
    I have little idea , Our College has bank and the fees we pay there need to submit a hardcopy to the admin to assure that we have paid the fee.. So i need an application which automatically updates to admin our payment..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible? And if yes how can I access them in JSP? Can any one help me with this? 😀
Hello friends I would like to start small scale industry . Can anyone tell me which one is best in electrical field
Hi! I am studying B. Tech 4th year at Sphoorthy Engineering College in Hyderabad. As placements are going to take place in our college within 4 to 6 months from...
The Indian Institute of Technology at Indore (IIT-I) is developing a state-of-the-art radio interferometer that would operate at 20GHz frequency. The interferometer is a part of the radio telescope project...
Event Name: Technovanza 2015 Organised by: Niraj Patil,VJTI In Mumbai, Maharashtra Event Dates - Dec 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM to Dec 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM Venue Address: Veermata...