Any project based on c /c++

I want to make project which should be based on c.if you have any ideas then post it.
thank you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nitish kumar sinha
    I want to make project which should be based on c.if you have any ideas then post it.
    thank you!
    Depends on your skills set. How much experience do you have in C / C++?
  • nitish kumar sinha
    nitish kumar sinha
    mostly all things know in c and some basic java.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    nitish kumar sinha
    mostly all things know in c and some basic java.
    C and Java are just never-ending languages. What you seem to know might be an illusion.

I realized this thing after years, when I thought I knew C 😛

But yeah, what you can do is, go through the threads on CE and pick up a project idea you like & can implement it.

PS: Use search bar on the top right and put in "Project Ideas", I'm sure you'll reach the thread.
    Don't be afraid to try new things. You'll learn quite a lot in implementing stuff 😀
  • Lohitha Sreeram
    Lohitha Sreeram

I Want to do some mini- projects on C....can anyone help me out???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear...
When i was go throughing my dad's shine owners manual i came across a passage where they described that if in case alcohol is in petrol, it should match good...
What kind of engineering works need one company that develop very accuracy arm robots except develop engineer in mechanics or develop engineer in control and what these engineers do in...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​
Reached $1M USD RealSense challenge with as many as eight entries out of 300 final selected proposals. Vijaykarnataka had a nice write up about the achievement. Sharing with community.