any one got CDAC- Institute of emerging technologies pune ??

Anybody here who got seat allocated to CDAC IET ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sure there are several people who got that institute. Would be nice if you could ask a question or put forward a thought to take this discussion forward.
  • yogesh11
    yogesh11
    yes i got iet ,vaibhav what is your rank and preference no for this institute? will you conform seat or waiting for next round?
  • Rituraj Mishra
    Rituraj Mishra
    Hi!!
    I hv rank in A+B as 1728.
    Can I get CDAC pune center in second round of seat allocation.
    I have been offerd PG-DAC at Bengaluru(Electronic City).
  • vaibhavkale12
    vaibhavkale12
    yogesh what is your rank ? do you know any think about IET ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Sir/Madam, I am P.PRADEEP KUMAR from Andhra Pradesh and completed my B.TECH course with major CSE and secured 70.56% passout 2014 .In intermediate i secured 85.2% and finally in...
How would you feel about sending sound-less video text messages to your friends on your next holiday tour? Well, apparently folks over at Yahoo believe that's something users would enjoy...
guys.... if u got Noida CDAC centre... n if u know anything about this then.. share your experience here....
This video of a basketball flying due to the so called 'magnus effect' has been going viral over the internet. Check it out here: Here's a complete video. Can anyone...
Over the last few months, the US-based gadget brand InFocus has been steadily climbing the ranks on the Android smartphone charts in India. It launched several of its mid-budget smartphones...