Any one from Philippines????

HI guys, if any one from philippines or any one who are working there or if know that place so well then please let me know.. sorry i am asking this because i am planning to go there sooon😕

Replies

• J I J O
    J I J O
    Guys i need urgent help.. can anyone help me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you could tell us what help you need. Someone visiting from Philippines may respond.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    J I J O
    HI guys, if any one from philippines or any one who are working there or if know that place so well then please let me know.. sorry i am asking this because i am planning to go there sooon😕
    Hi JIJO,

Please check Mr boki in following thread. He seems to be from philippines 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    shalini_goel14
    Hi JIJO,

Please check Mr boki in following thread. He seems to be from philippines 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes i will contact him thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We associate with number of colleges, universities, conferences, summits around the world to bring you the latest action & updates. We needed a place where we could host information...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...section-announcement-ce-events.html#post42087 in this thread 😀
CEans, Our records show that Nagpur is one of the top 10 CE visiting cities in India 😁. How many of you would be willing to attend a meet at...
can anyone suggest where i can get information about military radars i have chosen it as a seminar topic??
hey, plz say me about pneumatics and if this technology can use to make rotatory motion to drive a vehicle