Any GMAT takers here?

I bet we do have a good number of GMAT takers. How about sharing your experiences, preparation tips, advice, queries in this section?

Replies

• the student
    the student
    Hi. I am taking the gmat in 4 months and was thinking of using mastergmat.com, does anyone have any experience of this software?
  • makru921
    makru921
    have u already taken the GMAT? I'm preparing for it and planning to take it early 2011.
  • shreyas999
    shreyas999
    hii;
    i am studying in b.tech 3rd yr.
    i am planning to take GMAT this yr.
    I would lyk to do my MBA after my b.tech. Is it a right decision to pursue MBA abroad directly after B.tech with out any job experience??
    should i be taking the GMAT after the pattern changes or before?
    if i do mba directly after b.tech will my degree have a good value?

pls reply quickly with your opinions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a bowl containing black and white pebbles. You pick up two pebbles randomly at a time. 1. If both are white, you throw away both of them. 2....
The need for oil and gas is increasing everyday, with much of the world still developing.
Hello friends, Today I want to tell you something interesting about online Mechanical Engineering. Mechanicalebook.com is an online exclusive reference and handbook for . This website has...
​ Often companies will claim a "sellout" in order to hype incredible demand for its product. However, these claims are pointless without any firm numbers -- after all, there's a...
- Comparative Analysis of the Physical Layer Technologies in WiMax and LTE - FoIP vs VoIP : Design and Application - Software based GPS receiver - Smart Home Technologies -...