Any career advice for Electrical And Electronics Engineer

Hi everyone

I am a Electrical and Electronics engineer.Now uptill 5th semi I had average+ marks (69%) and I was preparing for CDS but then I dont know what exactly happened as I got infected with TB(pulmonary and then MDR) and my percentage dropped drastically to some 60% and I have still got 1 backlog in 6th sem.
This means even after clearing my written CDS exams with high marks (I got 119 marks in english, 83 in maths,and 67 in gs) I was not able to sit in ssb(my TB got worse during feb-march).
Now I m preparing for ssc-cgl from this NOV. but since I hv backlog I cant join even if I get it cleared so I m desperatly looking 4 any career advice coz I urgently need job(I m sole son and father is retiring next year). My technical knowledge is below average but I m good with maths.What should I do? Should I start revising for technical or focus on something else for quick job.Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

Replies

• looking4guidance
    looking4guidance
    This is my first ever online post so if I did something wrong or u need any more info pls ask
    Thanks again
  • looking4guidance
    looking4guidance
    ANYONE??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just came accross this: Reservations for female students in IITs could soon be a reality. A committee was formed to increase the enrolment of females in IITs has recommended 20%...
Quote: Chennai to Bengaluru in 30 minutes! No, this is not a figment of the imagination or a video game, but a proposed mode of transport. A US-based company which...
As speculated, the Chinese smartphone manufacturing giant Xiaomi has unveiled their plan of launching Redmi Note 4 in India. The device has already been released in China in the month...
Quote: We are living in strange times where, out in the wider world, misinformation focusing on details taken out of context regularly shares space with lies and outright deceit. By...
Any one having idea about cdac bengluru(ecity) with all details including hostel charges, placement, study hours.