ANY BLOGGER OR WRITER.?

Since now we are a part of CEAN family, I wonder if we have some bloggers or a writer in this room.
If you aren't exactly a writer but have a blog of any niche,or you do SEO and stuff.....then too no worries.

Please post your blog name/url below. we never know we may find some uber pro bloggers hiding and may help us ๐Ÿ˜€
Don't be shy, if your blog is big or small, it's just to know that you're inclined to the world of blogging ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Blogging since 2005.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# You haven't shared yours?
    Mine is a Junkyard: The Junkyard Blog โ€“ @CuriousMaximus
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Please see links in my signature โ˜•
    โ‡Š
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I blog my pencil sketches.
    My blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Link on signature below! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i started the blog for the computer problems we faced but then the all problem i facecd i write on it and then give some more links to it but i want to make it for a special for any topic but i have no idea #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    cskautosketches.blogspot.com/2014/07/pencil-sketches-that-touched-my-heart.html?m=1

my recent work
  • Dastan4eva
    Dastan4eva
    Deleted

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, 2013 has come to an end. A lot of us are looking at 2014 with dreamy eyes and a lot of expectations. As engineers a lot of people have...
Get the App for Free from Are you a fitness freak? Do you like to walk? Ever wondered how much calorie you loose and how much distance you cover while...
Could anyone tel me how can we execute a query step by step in sql server 2012 ?? ( Like we do in C language)
hello friends everybody knows that we are able to make pc or laptop to work in dual boot either side by side or in one into another. The second thing...
The question is simple, but I want the answer to be open from all CEans out there. Let me start. 1. I learned that some questions can get answered in...