Antimater to reveal self: AMS sending data

The alpha magnetic spectrometer has started sending data. It is a devuce which was taken by the Endeavour space shuttle to International space shuttle recently.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently came across this article actually a short paragraph U.S. highway travel declined 1.4 percent in March from a year ago as gasoline prices rose, marking the first year-on-year...
In a recent survey, it was found that people prefer plud-in hybrids to the fully electrical vehicles. Survey reveals consumers prefer plug-in hybrids over EVs | The Car Tech blog...
More ways to improve computer memory. This is a latest technology to improve computer Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "NIST 'Nanowire' Measurements Could Improve Computer Memory" Meanwhile, can we list...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a one more good interview with one of our CE - Knights, He is CEan - Yadavundertaker who has contributed about 1,170+ valuable posts to...
Hello friend's Actually i want to know what is the instrument in mobile by which we can able to detect strength of signal(like i got 3 parallel lines on our...