Anticollision system using ultrasonic sensors

Project Abstract / Summary : India holds the dubious distinction of registering the highest number of road accidents in the world. According to the experts at the national transportation planning and research centre (ntprc) the number of road accidents in India is three times higher than that prevailing in developed countries. The number of accidents for 1000 vehicles in India is as high as 35 while the figure ranges from 4 to 10 in developed countries. One of the reason for the accidents poor visibility in some seasons. In order to avoid due to poor visibility we are going to use ultrasonic sensors , transmitter will generate ultrasonic pulses ,receiver will wait for echo, the time required for echo will be the distance. If this distance is greater than the threshold it is the safe distance. Else we will inform the driver about some obstruction is in the range by playing back one prerecorded audio message.in our system we are going to fit 3 ultrasonic transmitter receiver pairs .one at front side, second at rear side and third at right hand side.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : In India and all over the world, many people lost their life in road accident. The reasons of these accidents are poor visibility, fog, rain etc.Therefore, we have implemented this project to save the lives and to reduce the accidents

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: S.R.E.S. C.O.E.,Kopargaon
City: Kopargaon
State: maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is design and fabrication of hydraulic press having following specifications : Capacity = 5 Tonnes Working pressure = 150 bar Double acting cylinder...
I have few Data in Jpg I want to convert into excel....I wrote code but its not working 😔....someone Help me pls....
Project Abstract / Summary : Storage hopers are used to store the seeds to be planted. Below the storage hopers rotary drums are provided. There are chances of seed blockages...
Project Abstract / Summary : Photoplethysmography (PPG) is used to estimate the blood flow using infrared light. It is a simple and low-cost optical technique that can be used to...
Project Abstract / Summary : India is lagging behind in terms of automation and sophistication in irrigation and agriculture. We are notable to cultivate faster and maximize our yields through...