Antenna

Why antenna radiates the energy? As electromagnetic waves generated by the ac voltage source is fed to the transmission lines the antenna radiates it in the space(no medium)?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Read this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • avinashbaldi93
    avinashbaldi93
    Thank You Sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How Electromagnetic waves travels in a Transmission Line?(whether between the two conductors or on each of the two conductors?)
Does your smartphone irritate you? Not a clear question. I am not sure if all the applications in our “smart” phone actually understand us or far away from being empathetic...
I need to know when hp software (chennai/bangalore) conduct offcampus drive for B.Tech(IT) 2016 pass out for Software developer/software tester profile. Any registration needed to apply for this drive? if...
A news outbreak, pertaining to Apple MacBook Pro has cloaked the world in virulent “expectation”. Rumors are doing the rounds that the “gadget magicians”, Apple would soon refurbish their hardware...
I'm reading about JSON data type support in MariaDB and wondering if it specifically addresses the data search issue. For example: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ID | Table1 | Table 2 | Table...