ANSYS15 MEMORY ALLOCATION

Hi, I'm using ansys 15 in my laptop. I could not solve a problem in that. An error is occurring while solving the problem. I've enclosed the snap of the output screen. Please help me to rectify this error.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In an industry during certain hazards it will be very difficult to monitor the parameter through wires and analog devices such as transducers. To overcome...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the speedy moving world, nobody is ready to look what’s happening around them. Even there occurs an accident nobody cares about it. This is...
Project Abstract / Summary : Solar robot is the project in which a robot is developed which is powered by solar panel and which is used to carry light loads...
Project Abstract / Summary : Project Topic REAL TIME MONITORING AND PREALARM SYSTEM FOR DANGEROUS MOUNTAINS IN RAILWAY LINE ABSTRACT There appear frequently natural phenomena such as collapse, landslide along...
Project Abstract / Summary : “Network controlled canal automation using ARM 7 with µCOS-II(Micro-controller Operating System Version II)” is a modern irrigation technique which eliminates the wastage of water that...