Announcing Sunday Quiz Contest On 16th October - Exclusively For CrazyEngineers.io Members

Hello all,

Today we are announcing the next one in our series of weekend quizzes. We have a quiz coming up on Sunday i.e. 16th October, 2016 for all the members of CrazyEngineers.io. Mark the date!

It's a golden chance to win exciting prizes for answering interesting engineering questions! 😁

The rules of the quiz contest will be shared with all the members of CrazyEngineers.io via email on Sunday morning.

All those who haven't yet signed up on CrazyEngineers.io should do it ASAP!

Here's the link for registration: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in replies below or via email at:
hello [at] crazyengineers [dot] email

Replies

• B V N D Sai Krishna
    B V N D Sai Krishna
    Your conducting a test good one. But you mentioned that all about engineering questions. I am an engineer too, but i belong to mech stream. So, if your quiz contain different stream subjects so I can't take it. So, can you mention a little bit details about the subjects so I can be bit clarity and sure by myself.
    Thank you!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The questions asked in the quiz are typically in the general knowledge domain. So if you are a regular follower of technology and science updates; you'll know the answers. For example, in one of our earlier quizzes, we showed the photo of Bloodhound SSC - world's fastest supercar being built. It's not necessary a question for the mechanical or automobile engineers; but anyone who stays up to date with latest happenings in engineering and technology domain would know that the car aims at 1000mph speed.

Enjoy the quiz, it's meant for fun.

Subject specific questions/answers will be introduced at a later stage, for sure. 😀
  • aremarathi revathi
    aremarathi revathi
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello all,

Today we are announcing the next one in our series of weekend quizzes. We have a quiz coming up on Sunday i.e. 16th October, 2016 for all the members of CrazyEngineers.io. Mark the date!

It's a golden chance to win exciting prizes for answering interesting engineering questions! 😁

The rules of the quiz contest will be shared with all the members of CrazyEngineers.io via email on Sunday morning.

All those who haven't yet signed up on CrazyEngineers.io should do it ASAP!

Here's the link for registration: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in replies below or via email at:
    hello [at] crazyengineers [dot] email
    I had registered but questions are not available
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AREKATIKAREVATHI
    I had registered but questions are not available
    New quiz is yet to begin. Keep check on your email.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The quiz is now live. We will discuss the answers for this quiz on Tuesday i.e. 18th October.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Qual: MCA, BE, MSc in IT, Comp.Sci., Electronics
Though it might not come as a surprise to the tech community, the rumour wheel has it that Samsung is all set to launch its new Galaxy S series smartphone...
Sir I have completed my civil engineering . But Im still confused what to do after this. Im interested in designing a buildings or any other structure I don't wana...
(Friend Shivakumar sent this) Technology​ In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they...
Quote: Baxter and Sawyer are deployed in manufacturing businesses around the world, but China, in particular, has been a huge area for growth. According to Brooks, factories there have 15...