Announcing CEoM December 2013 Winner!

We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @#-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜

Anil wins Rs. 5000 cash prize and entry into the CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame.
#-Link-Snipped-#
Looking forward to an even more exciting CEoM for 2014.

Congratulations Anil! ๐Ÿ˜€ It is really awesome to have you as an integral part of CrazyEngineers.
Keep rocking!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congrats, Anil! Keep the game on! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gaurav Shinde
    Gaurav Shinde
    Congrats, Anil! ๐Ÿ‘
    I would like to be one of the CEoM 2014 ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats Anil ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-# aka CB. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Congratulations CB !
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A perfect CEom of the month.Congrats to@Anil Jain
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thank you Fellow CEan friends.
    Let me tell you one thing; this is one of the rare event in the world where you get paid to enhance your knowledge and distribute it.

Following are the beneifts I could see -
    - Enhance your Knowledge
    - Spread the Knowledge
    - Win 5 grand! Whoa !

Request each one of you to make CEoM 2014 grand success; I admit I couldn't do full justice to CEoM due to my office work, However in future CEoM's we will see the score touching 30000

Having that wish, wishing all of you Best of Luck and Happy New Year.
    And thank you everyone,

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i currently try to study about matlab. i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab. is there any body have the source...
Above picture is posted by @Official_SEA16 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account. Here is cached link of hacked skype blog: ๐Ÿ˜ Posted in another tweet "Don't use...
LG has announced three new Windows 8.1 devices that are all set to be unveiled for the public at CES 2014. The press release from LG does not provide the...
Hi, I am Sudhanshu Bhatt, done my engineering in 2013 with IT branch, now I am working for a multinational IT company as Test Engineer in PUNE, but I am...
Emirates is one of the fastest growing country in Infrastructure. Now they are concentrating more about the tourism of country. There are many creative and innovative projects are proposed as...