Announcing CE-IO 'Events' App!

Take a look around, folks! The Internet is full of event listing websites that are ugly and super-useless! We engineers deserve better for our engineers; and that's the reason we decided to launch the #-Link-Snipped-# app on CE-IO!

#-Link-Snipped-#​

As always, our intention is to build the best place for engineers to promote their event among thousands of engineers around the world and also stay up to date with events.

EVENT ORGANIZERS [ IMPORTANT ]

1. If you do not have an active account on CrazyEngineers.io, write to hello[at]crazyengineers[dot]email and we'll enable access to event submission form.

2. If you have an active account on CrazyEngineers.io; go ahead and fill up the event submission form. We'll manually review each event and publish it on the site.

3. If you have suggestions or feedback - write to above mentioned address and we'll address it as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours).

Sneak Peek at Events App:

IIT KGP 14th Alumni Meet: #-Link-Snipped-#

Entheos 2017: #-Link-Snipped-#

Map-based Venue Input

CrazyEngineers-Events-Teaser-1

Enter Sub Events : -

CrazyEngineers-Events-Teaser-2

It Keeps On Improving!

Like all other apps on the CE-IO platform; the events app will keep on getting new features. We're always listening to your suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts! 👍

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This is one of the best looking events-page on mobile. Sharing it with a few event organisers I know. 👍 Good work!
  • Don Engineering Training
    Don Engineering Training
    I have a comment and a suggestion. First a suggestion, make the events page accessible from here the community without requiring a separate user account and login be created. Plus you will get a lot more visibility with all the members already having accounts here. My question is, do you accept paid training events like our seminar/workshop described at #-Link-Snipped-# ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don Engineering Training
    I have a comment and a suggestion. First a suggestion, make the events page accessible from here the community without requiring a separate user account and login be created. Plus you will get a lot more visibility with all the members already having accounts here. My question is, do you accept paid training events like our seminar/workshop described at #-Link-Snipped-# ??
    Account sync is planned; but it's going to take time. We're currently coming out of manual reviews to automating the process.

We do plan a single sign-on and it's likely to be introduced in the next 3-6 weeks.

Yes, we do accept paid training events. They can be listed free of cost while we're in limited beta.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish I have more days ! 3rd Dec 2016 is one of most memorable day for me. In Morning it was great time with CEan @Rupam Das And Afternoon...
The sound of music has the power to change our mind, following a quick psychological impact. While people tend to listen to different music based on their mood, they might...
I am a Electronics Engineer, and coming back to electrical after working for 11 years in software. I have some questions which I would like to ask you about concepts...
Which industrial training is best for mechanical engineering automation or cad design can any one tell me plz and scope with high salary
Quote: The home automation market continues to grow tremendously. According to a 2015 report published by IControl, a family house could have 500 smart devices in the year 2022. In...