Announcement : CE technical forum event details

Hello CEans,
If you have been regularly trolling forums then you might have noticed that, we are planning "CE technical forum event" which will held every Sundays starting from tomorrow.
Hardly 15hrs remaining for event. Some of the CEans might not know the subject of discussion for tomorrow's event, so I'll again mention that it's about "DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES USED IN MOBILE PHONES".

Event details :
- The event will start on Sunday 00:00 to 23:59
- It's not debate. Just a discussion on selected topic.
- So, go troll websites, read books related to topic but don't copy paste the contents.
- Post any information about the topic that's gonna discussed &, share as much knowledge you have of that subject.

Reply the post, If you're interested in this event. So, tomorrow when we start the event I will tag all the CEans who are interested.

I hope everyone who will read this post will participate in this event.
I hope total number of views & total number of comments will be "even".

As I don't have permission to post in Announcement section, I've added prefix.

-Proud CEan

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Just to give a little insight it will be all about the technologies which were used like LCD display and how they all evolved to the current technology. This includes the OLED, SLCD, IPS displays etc.

So read about this and get yourselves familiar.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All Innovative and Crazy thinkers of CE are welcome to this discussion
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    As the clock ticks towards 00 : 00

We are about to kick start our very first

"SUNDAY SPECIAL DISCUSSION "

• Bennet10
    Bennet10
    jeffrey samuel
    As the clock ticks towards 00 : 00

We are about to kick start our very first

"SUNDAY SPECIAL DISCUSSION "
    I have no idea about this topic...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey friend nice to see you I am not sure about tomorrow's event as many are in vacation If we all agree we can have one in
    "Solar power "

What say guys ???

Bennet10
    I have no idea about this topic...
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# haven't this topic about Display technologies in Mobile Phones already discussed?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yeah I am sure that was the first discussion we had here in CE why so friend #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    So are we going to discuss about the same topic again.. asking just to be sure..😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    lol... sorry I didn't saw that the thread was old👎 ... just a little bit of confusion😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No who said so man I think we may not be having an event but we are not having a same old discussion But what are you talking about where did you find this notification any way
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    +1 for Solar Power!! waiting for 00:00 😉, lets rock the discussion!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    rahul69
    +1 for Solar Power!! waiting for 00:00 😉, lets rock the discussion!
    Good this is okay then I think we will have one tomorrow also eager for 00 00 to come
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# yes man we had it. First 3 tech discussions were satisfactory.

sad part is, only two CEans or maybe 3 are interested in discussion. Rest are audience while some are link pasters.

Overall, very much disappointed with the attitude of this community members.Specifically, regular members.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Troll_So_Hard
    #-Link-Snipped-# yes man we had it. First 3 tech discussions were satisfactory.

sad part is, only two CEans or maybe 3 are interested in discussion. Rest are audience while some are link pasters.

Overall, very much disappointed with the attitude of this community members.Specifically, regular members.
    No point in looking only at the past failures man we had great time in some discussions right and I think we will have one more tomorrow

Do be here tomorrow the topic more generalised and we will have more participants I guess

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So the sparrow 1.6.4 version has been released (it's been my favorite mail app for OSX) and the update doesn't tell anything about the bugs that've been fixed. I just...
When I try to open wireless network connection's property it shows a message that :windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile specific error:the data is invalid. Please help...
Just stumbled upon a new Kickstarter project called Taskbox. The app is generating lot of buzz in the blogosphere and being called a worthy 'Sparrow Mail App' competitor. I've been...
Hello, This is an electrical engineer asking - What Is Earth Switch? I came across the term while studying and could not understand it. It would be great if some...
I have zeroed two devices for testing some of the Apps that we are going to offer through our soon too be launched Tablet Only Apps Store. Here are my...