Annex Glases Technical Interview Questions

Hi Friends,

I attended to a technical interview Annex Glases in that they interview me following question

Whats are the causes for motor and pump failures/problems (mechanical failures/problems)

Questions asked other interviewers

Difference between pump and motor
Types of bearings
Types of Gears
Use of Gear box
What is a bush
Types of bushes
Failures of Bearings

What ever the company interviewing, be focus only on Basics, if u've work experience u've more chances to select

all tthe best

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for sharing those questions.If CEans know the answer please post it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seavac Japan has been researching and developing new type of a coating technology to include the best of current coating technologies viz. TiN, Ti-Al and CrN. The result is ZERO-I,...
I was wondering if it's possible to delete an undelivered message on WhatsApp. Technically - if your message is being stored on a server before it's delivered to the recipient,...
I am on my quest of understanding WhatsApp and I could not get information on how long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages before they are deleted permanently? I'm aware that WhatsApp...
I want to install SAP IDES into my laptop.Is it possible? If possible what should be the system requirements like how much memory would it occupy?etc., And if possible give...
In case you might not have noticed, Facebook has a nice feature. You can be friends with anyone and if you want to avoid all their unnecessary shares, status messages...