Ankur Gupta Joins CE

Hi
I'm Ankur Gupta, a student of electronics engineering at Bundelkhand University,Jhansi.

I want to receive all information of new inventions or notions.

I also want to attend all your lectures

Guide me

Waiting for the reply

Thanking You.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur gupta
    Hi
    I'm Ankur Gupta, a student of electronics engineering at Bundelkhand University,Jhansi.

I want to receive all information of new inventions or notions.

I also want to attend all your lectures

Guide me

Waiting for the reply

Thanking You.
    Hi Ankur, welcome to CrazyEngineers. You're at the right place and in the company of the right people. Take a look at the discussions we have in the sections of your interest and you'll find plenty of exciting information.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE..vinay here..
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Soumik (forum queries ,topic replier) welcomes u ..on board to Crazy Engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys instead of having names like admin,newbie..we can have a badge with the same name..is it not cool idea..do reply friends..and we can also add few more groups..
Hi! Hope Someone can help me? Let me describe abt myself so u can guide me the right way, am a regular internet surfer but I dont have any knowledge...
CEans, Today, four crazy engineers from our community celebrate their birthday - Wishing Very HapPy & Prosperous Birthday to Ruhi, joe3204, Mahesh & aryadeb ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Party on! Folks! ๐ŸŽ‰ โ€‹
greetings fellow engineers i'm doin my bachelors in electronics and electrical.. someone please sugest ideas 4 my final year project.. it surgent..๐Ÿ˜•
hi there. im an electrical engineering student. can anyone give me somre information about SPACEWARP TECHNOLOGY?