animated movie as a mini project

Hello,could you tell me what all softwares might be needed to make a short animated film of some sort as a project,or any other requirements for it ? (any sort of guidance is appreciated,thank you)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally depends on what kind of animation you'd like to do. There's quite a lot of popular software available for animation -

Flash, 3D Studio Max, Bryce, MAYA, CINEMA 4D, HOUDINI, LIGHT WAVE 3D, MODO etc.

If you want to go for simpler animations - use Adobe Flash. There are a ton of tutorials available online on how to create animations in Adobe Flash.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The credit for this research goes to guruprasad.net. An interesting blog that I'd recommend to everyone. Frankly speaking, I did not notice; and know you you didn't either, that every...
I want to download audio for old songs of kishore kumar, RD Burman, S.D Burman etc. Please suggest me a website.
Nothing comes closer to the feeling of happiness and excitement when your Internet connection works at the speeds your ISP promised. We all absolutely love ultra-high speed Internet and we'll...
Looks like the Moto T team did not test the Android 4.4 firmware before releasing it to the masses. A lot of people are reporting problems with their Moto G...
can anyone clear my doubt. will the data deduplication affect cloud data availability?? cloud service providers to manage their storage they are looking for deduplicating their similar content. if they...