Android Project - Restaurant Navigator

Hello,
I am a Beginner and choosen a project on Android i.e "Restaurant Navigator".
Can anybody help me i haven't learned android yet....i have to complete this project...plz help
thanks in advance....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chunky8666
    Hello,
    I am a Beginner and choosen a project on Android i.e "Restaurant Navigator".
    Can anybody help me i haven't learned android yet....i have to complete this project...plz help
    thanks in advance....
    Ok, what help do you need? You'll need working knowledge of Java programming language to develop your app.
  • chunky8666
    chunky8666
    thanx Sir 4 ur reply,
    i am confused that how would i build this app,i have never studied Android......what kind of basic i need to build the app (except java)..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chunky8666
    thanx Sir 4 ur reply,
    i am confused that how would i build this app,i have never studied Android......what kind of basic i need to build the app (except java)..
    Have you looked at #-Link-Snipped-#? That'd be a good starting point.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you haven't started yet, you need to:
    1. Download the Android SDK.
    2. Install the ADT plugin for Eclipse (if you’ll use the Eclipse IDE).
    3. Download the latest SDK tools and platforms using the SDK Manager.
    We can help you along the way, as you start developing your project.
  • chunky8666
    chunky8666
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanx sir....

#-Link-Snipped-#
    THanx 4 ur reply...
    i have downloaded the android SDK n completed the analysis study.....
  • Decio Accietto
    Decio Accietto
    there are tutorials on YT teaching you step by step from the beginning
  • Decio Accietto
    Decio Accietto
  • Decio Accietto
    Decio Accietto

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The word "Ahimsa"(not to harm), Is one of the most powerful word during Mr.Gandhi's period. But now, It is still powerful? Fasting activities done by many protestors against black money,...
I see some growing interest in organising a CrazyEngineers meet in Chennai. I request all CEans from Chennai (and those who can attend a meet in Chennai) to join in...
Anyone knows about any api provided by Indian Railway through which i can get train paths and their current locations?
hiiii......... feeling great to be a part i am a cse 4th yr student i loved the idea of having some way to get rid of memorizing so many user...
other than scanning,finger prints,key,eyes,voice...........for the security we can use heart beat ? if there is any other new idea for the security