Android Developer Per Hour Rate In India

One of my friends in the US is looking to hire an Android developer in India and asked me what's the average per hour rate of Android developers in India. I looked around but could not find any relevant information about the same and hence this thread.

If you have any information, please share it below.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Approx 20-25$
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    Approx 20-25$
    Right! I found a site 'PeoplePerHour' that quotes the rates anywhere between $10 to $50. The average rate does seem to be about $25 as you said.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hourly rate of Android developers in India isn't a fixed thing any more, from what I hear. People generally expect much lower prices for developers India, but with newer technologies emerging and apps/software demanding very specific skill sets, the picture is changing quite fast.

There can be various factors influencing the per hour rate of Android developers. For instance, the complexity of app, the skill-set required and the competition.

If there's a very specific platform/style that you need the development done in, Android developers would charge much higher even close to $50 per hour.

I've also heard that Android developers in India (Even the firms that do outsourced work) negotiate the rates a lot. They can go from $15 per hour to as low as $8 per hour.
    Anyone here has any experience of that sort?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I planned to create a social networking website as my final year project. Now, I have got the idea of doing it using RMI(Remote Method Invocation). So, What kind of...
Given the interest of engineering students in preparing for the CDAC C-CAT exam, I thought of starting a dedicated discussion for all the C-CAT 2016 aspirants to share preparation tips...
Every government tenure always faced the disruptions in Parliament. On cost of public exchequer, debate is not as much fruitful as it should be . This was one of the...
Flipkart is reportedly testing its hyperlocal delivery service called f Qck. The main objective of this service will be to deliver the goods within hours. Flipkart will fulfil all the...
Hey! This is Danish Ahmed.. Student Of Final Year Computer Engineering..