android arduino project

frnz.. i wanna do my project of interfacing a display and wifi by using arduino developement kit. but i wish to program the kit by android OS.. then what type of basic processor or IC could i use to boot the android os to the kit?..?? and i want to use a cheap cost processor to boot with android OS!!
can anyone suggest me some processor i need to buy to use in arduino developement kit.!!
i have to just interface the the wifi and display ,that's y minimal memory could be sufficient fa me.
i've heard abt 1)amarino
2) udoo
3)arduino mega adk
but these developement kits are high on cost and it is not affordable ...so i want a cheap cost developement kit that supports android OS for controlling the wifi and display 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, if you want cheapest SBC to run Android OS then I would say Raspberry Pi is the only choice for you.

Have a look at this:- #-Link-Snipped-#​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Blackberry announced the BBM Protected service during CES 2015. The service is aimed at providing additional security in instant messaging app BBM. The same service has now been made available...
Xiaomi Inc., a large and diversified Chinese company, has today unveiled the new 40-inch Mi TV 2 variant after introducing Mi TV 2 in May, last year. The 49-inch 4K...
Cheers Global Ltd., a technology manufacturing company, backed by T. S. Joya, China (A Joya Group of Companies) has launched a new smartphone “SMART STAR” in India. The highlight of...
Is there any special course available in India,dedicated to security research.If not, In which other country I can suppose to get it or Is there any Indian or foreign University...
This spring, Apple introduced a new technology for the trackpads called as Forced-touch. This new type of trackpad is only available in the 2015 MacBook Pro and the all new...