Android Application Development Project Ideas

Please share any new ideas you have for android apps..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    AbraKaDabra
    Please share any new ideas you have for android apps..
    Since all these phones know your location at any instant, an app can be developed to consult the local weather report (also available in real time) and send a bad weather warning to any phone entering the zone.
  • Jelena03
    Jelena03
    If the development of Android applications to move the application becomes smooth. He is responsible for the developer to be adept at this application for a custom layout and make the best application for the project. This source is open, the investment is relatively small. It is a significant reduction in its duration to complete the project. , this saves time and money.

Link Removed _ES

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a list of android project ideas:

Meet Friends

You run across old friends every day, but you usually miss them by half a mile or by a couple of minutes. Wouldn't it be nice if you would notice and could go for a coffee together? A mobile location based system could arrange everything automatically.

Peer-To-Peer

All users in a certain area would form a local computing cluster with android devices and exchange location-based data directly.

PDF Reader

PDF Reading app for Android platform and creating a user interface that makes it fun to read and navigate on a small screen.

Ride Sharing

A location based system could discover that two people always take the same route at the same time and it could organize to put them together in one car.

RSS Feed Reader

We all subscribe to RSS feeds. An application can be built for reading the RSS Feeds out aloud whenever a new comes in.

Speech Control
    Instructions like 'Take Picture And Send To Friends' should do the trick. You speak and it happens. 😁
    I am expecting more crazy but feasible ideas here.
  • Fahid
    Fahid
    hy everyone i am new here . i am final year(7th sammester) student in computer science, looking for the best learning FYP ideas. i am interested in c#, java and android. i have an idea of block application. can anyone tell me the areas which i have to learn for doing this project.

in this project we simply lock the applications which are currently woking in our OS. if any another user want to use my device then he will be unable to open it.

Regards
    M Fahid J
  • Priya Tanwar
    Priya Tanwar
    Fahid
    hy everyone i am new here . i am final year(7th sammester) student in computer science, looking for the best learning FYP ideas. i am interested in c#, java and android. i have an idea of block application. can anyone tell me the areas which i have to learn for doing this project.

in this project we simply lock the applications which are currently woking in our OS. if any another user want to use my device then he will be unable to open it.

Regards
    M Fahid J
    you can look for the books like:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Professional Android 2 Application Development Book

for initial stages.

and www.developer.android.com can realy help you in this great idea of yourz.
  • MeenakshiMadhura
    MeenakshiMadhura
    Gud mrng,
    Iam final year student of cse.. i need an ideas on android real time applications
  • MeenakshiMadhura
    MeenakshiMadhura
    Voice remainder for planned journey, means after getting to bus or train we need to set the destination there by the app will give us alarm or any voice reminding our destination .... is this a good project in android... please provide me feedback of enhancing this idea because i need to implement this...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The alpha magnetic spectrometer has started sending data. It is a devuce which was taken by the Endeavour space shuttle to International space shuttle recently. GenevaLunch » Cern’s AMS project,...
I recently came across this article actually a short paragraph U.S. highway travel declined 1.4 percent in March from a year ago as gasoline prices rose, marking the first year-on-year...
In a recent survey, it was found that people prefer plud-in hybrids to the fully electrical vehicles. Survey reveals consumers prefer plug-in hybrids over EVs | The Car Tech blog...
More ways to improve computer memory. This is a latest technology to improve computer Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "NIST 'Nanowire' Measurements Could Improve Computer Memory" Meanwhile, can we list...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a one more good interview with one of our CE - Knights, He is CEan - Yadavundertaker who has contributed about 1,170+ valuable posts to...