Android and iOS app ideas

Hi All,
Not sure if this discussion already exists. Can we all discuss about new app ideas or possible improvements we can suggest to existing apps to make it more useful and reliable?

Replies

• Shrikant Swami
    Shrikant Swami
    Like true caller and true dialer was an amazing concept.
    Similarly I suggest to have apps to gather all information about a person from contacts list e.g. his/her details, recent sms history, facebook comments and other social data.
  • Shrikant Swami
    Shrikant Swami
    About traffic updates, a very very demanding app, wherein people using this app where ever they are can comment about traffic jam in particular area, which will be helpful for others who are heading to intended area.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Here's my idea :
    Create an app which let's you to control PC/Laptop cursor wirelessly.
    Eg : Install this app in Android and initialize the app by connecting somehow via wifi with desktop/laptop. Now the screen of android device will work as touchpad & on touch movement on device, the laptop's cursor can be controlled.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's my app idea:

Create an app that lets you identify a song after you hum the tune to it. I think a lot of times we don't get the lyrics; but can hum the song. Wouldn't it be nice if the app could identify the song through the hum?

It'd be similar to that of Shazam; but I'm not sure if Shazam identifies hums?
  • satish chaurasiya
    satish chaurasiya
    Create a app that control your mobile by voice recognisation technology like make a call,send SMS ,open or close app...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I'm Abdo Jondi student specialized In minimg engineering and in an early in process of paper project that is summarized in detaining total petroleum hydrocarbon and ground water effective
I wanted to test fps in my Radeon graphics card using glxgears. Using: fgl_glxgears Using vanilla glxgears : You can see in both output, the fps is stucked around 60fps....
I learned something new - the difference between the usage of word 'And' and the symbol '&'. I had no clue that they were different. So here's when to use...
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is planning for its second Mars mission, Mars-2 in 2018. This new mission is likely to aim at putting a rover on the distant red...
Harley Davidson has launched three new bikes in India with - Breakout priced at Rs. 16,28,000, Street Glide Special priced at Rs 29,70,000 and CVO Limited price of Rs. 49,23,793...