Android 5.0 update for Moto G 2013

It's been ten days the seeding of Android's new OS is seeding for last year's Moto G. The problem is they are distributing it in batches which is very annoying. My question is have anyone received the OTA update of android 5.0 for moto 2013? and I want to know how this batch wise distribution of OTA updates works.

P.S. : If received please upload the screenshots

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If you've not registered your device IMEI for MFN then you're likely to wait couple more weeks, i guess.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If you've not registered your device IMEI for MFN then you're likely to wait couple more weeks, i guess.
    OK thanks
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    But Mfn registration was for soak test and this one is an official update.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Aditya Deshmukh
    But Mfn registration was for soak test and this one is an official update.
    Official update ? Where is it ? Did they mentioned in Official Motorola blog ?
    I haven't seen single Moto G with official 5.0.1 & there are almost dozen people around me using G 2013.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Yup its an official update
    Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.
    It nowhere mentions, whether it is Moto G GPE (Unlocked) or Moto G XT1033 Brazil version or Moto G Indian Version Dual-sim. First two version of G 2013 have already received 5.0.1 while latter one is still waiting.

If you couldn't wait for official OTA there's always a manual way right ? #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even if you are not a keen follower of the updates in the materials technology, chances are slim of not having heard of the supermaterial called Graphene. Graphene promises groundbreaking...
Here goes the press coverage for recently concluded Engineering for Change in India contest. P.S. I can not read Kannada, so would be nice if anybody can put a summery...
Heat dissipation from electronic devices such as laptops, mobiles, et al is a discernible issue for all of us. Even after the cell phone is switched off, some of the...
I am Electronics and Telecommunication graduate 2014. I was placed in an IT company through pool campus but was not able to cope with their a bit tough training. So...
The South Korean electronics giant has launched a Windows 8.1-based tablet, Tab Book Duo in its home town at 740,000 KRW (INR 42,400). Since its entry into the tablet market,...