And the winner of the "Engineers Day" essay contest is...

slide
CEans,

This was a tough one. We went through the entries and must say all of them are very commendable. The efforts that every participant has put into composing their best pieces are truly the mark of their passion towards engineering.

There are two essays which appealed the most to us -

The ones by @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-#. Both of them have written essays that have originality of content and their flair of writing is portrayed in their individual penmanship.

In Shivangi's essay, the way she flowed in from bringing the importance of engineering in our daily lives to the setback that engineering as a profession is facing in today's scenario - was well put into words and their was clarity of opinion. Her short poem was a nice and creative way to end her write-up.

Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Coming to Divyanshu's essay, We were impressed by the idea of relating engineering to jugaad - the very Indian way of finding solutions was gripping and his overall style of writing was pleasing and straightforward. His use of words was one big plus too.

Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

We've therefore decided to declare both @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# as the winners of this essay competition. The prize money is being split into two and each of them will get Rs. 1000 voucher from Flipkart. Congratulations to Shivangi & Divyanshu!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations to @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's definitely a 'happy' engineers day for both of you ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# ....

Happy Engineers Day to all..!! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats to the winners! HAPPY ENGINEER'S DAY to all!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats to both of my fellow CEans @#-Link-Snipped-#
    and @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sharma.Happy engineers day.
  • Divyanshu Sharma
    Divyanshu Sharma
    Thank u all for the wishes.Hope to grow thick with CE..
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Divyanshu Sharma
    Divyanshu Sharma
    Congrates @#-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations to @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hearty congrats to both of you. ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope we can have more such contests in near future.
    I think Shivangi still hasn't heard this news. Where are you, friend?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congratulations to @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    thank you so much everyone for your hearty congratulations and especially the administrator and the moderator for such an honor. thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congrats guys! Announce your achievement in your college/office and make people join here and see the awesomeness here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abi Suresh
    Abi Suresh
    Congrats @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# ..Looking forward for more such contests..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, we hav started our construction recently with load bearing method and the foundation work is just got completed. But now due to some reasons we want to convert this...
enum a cute data type in java to declare our own data type values Why It Can't Be declared inside the Method ..................Why we Have to declare that inside the...
Sandisk CFast 2.0 Extreme Fast memory card is world's fastest and it's can write the bits at hair blowing 350 MB/s and retrieve them at 450 MB/s. These memory cards...
Below is a situation I have two database table 1: Posts 2: Recent Watched Now What I want is whenever user visits a certain post of mine, then it will...
Hi CEans, I had came over lots of places where I found that Women are more expressive about their thoughts,views,perceptions,etc. I want to stir up a debate on this topic...