...and the winner is...

๐Ÿ˜ CEan - Raj87Verma88 ๐Ÿ˜

Yes! We had asked you to guess the ids/names of CEans who attend the First Ever CE Meet! The first CEan to guess all the names correct is CEan - Raj87Verma88! [โ€‹IMG]

The correct answer is here : -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Congratulations Patty aka Prateek! You get a cool, crazy CrazyEngineers T-Shirt!

โ€‹

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yay, congrats Patty! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congrats from me too...
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thank you thank you thank you.......I have been practicing using psychic powers, so naturally this was easy.
    I would like to thank my family for supporting me, my fans who have aways stood by me, my friends for being there at the meet and videotaping it, my school teachers who taught me the art to remain in hiding which was very useful while bunking and while I was sitting beneath the sofa at CCD where the meeting was held, my dog who sniffed out the answers for me, the editorial team who had told me the answer, Ash and Biggie who are going to give me a check of $100,000 each (for winning), gohm who is going to sponsor my trip around the world(these are some hidden prizes), maro and xhx for hacking the forum, deleting the name of the winner and typing my name instead......................๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    Thank you thank you thank you.......I have been practicing using psychic powers, so naturally this was easy.
    I would like to thank my family for supporting me, my fans who have aways stood by me, my friends for being there at the meet and videotaping it, my school teachers who taught me the art to remain in hiding which was very useful while bunking and while I was sitting beneath the sofa at CCD where the meeting was held, my dog who sniffed out the answers for me, the editorial team who had told me the answer, Ash and Biggie who are going to give me a check of $100,000 each (for winning), gohm who is going to sponsor my trip around the world(these are some hidden prizes), maro and xhx for hacking the forum, deleting the name of the winner and typing my name instead......................
    :hehehe:

*Big K signs a check of $100,000, intentionally forgets to sign it, and sends it to Raj87Verma88's location: The Milky Way, Galaxy.*

:twisted:
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hehehe, niceee, now I gotta do something for any upcoming comp. I WILL win the next. I believe in the Secret.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    congrats Man...enjoy !
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    congrats mate..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new in this field. I am doing my 2nd year of undergraduation course in Electrical Engg. I ve to do a poster on "Modern Trends In Electrical Enggineering"...
Hello everyone, I'm working in circuit designing for a PCB. The circuit includes PIC24F series and other logic level IC's. It is necessery to have both +5V and +3.3V in...
Hi all, Actually i am new in networking and trying to do routing in a classless n/w with EIGRP. but not able to find the pcs in diffrent VLANs. Pls...
Hey everyone, I've come to realize that my true, deep down desire in life is mechanical engineering. I'm wanting to start out by making some small stuff here and there....
Let dive deeper into system sleep states S0, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5. Let us understand each state, why it is needed and the pros and cons of each state.