Analog Clock

Why do analogue clock don't work on recharge battery. And if I run it on main power supply still it don't work but it works with old AA battery...

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jaspal garde
    Why do analogue clock don't work on recharge battery. And if I run it on main power supply still it don't work but it works with old AA battery...
    Rechargeables have voltage below what is needed for analogs. If you have a stabilized 1.5 V DC adapter, it should work on mains supply. Ripples may give trouble.
  • jaspal garde
    jaspal garde
    Already tried with stable adapter of 1.5v still not working and not that only this but any analogue clock is not working with rechargeable battery
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jaspal garde
    any analogue clock is not working with rechargeable battery
    Rechargeable voltage is about 1.25, below working voltage of analogues.
    jaspal garde
    with stable adapter of 1.5v still not working
    It should have worked.
  • jaspal garde
    jaspal garde
    No no its not working you can try it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I have to wire a 1.5 V stabilized supply. Shall try it sometime when I find the time and revert.
  • jaspal garde
    jaspal garde
    Thank you. It would be great also what can be reason for that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Due to drought and depletion of underground water more bore wells are drilled on the surface of the earth. When the ground water gets dried...
Project Abstract / Summary : As we have a standard procedure to use a projector is, we connect an external device to our computer and then computer is connected to...
All the contestants selected for Round II of the 'Hunt for India's Best Academic Project' Contest have to create a video presentation and upload it on YouTube. NOTE: You may...
Project Abstract / Summary : From the emerging domain Cloud computing, there are various applications. One among that is, Using the Cloud Computing concept and chemistry as an interoperability domain,...
Project Abstract / Summary : WIRELESS CHARGING Inductive charging (also known as "wireless charging") uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a...