An unbelievable truck that becomes an office

Even regular offices in India are short on many aspects of this mobile one.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Seriously unbelievably amazing!
    • 400 sq. ft. area
    • secure, well-lit, heated and cooled space
    • So much of storage space with heavy duty latches on the cabinets
    • counter space,
    • toilet-shower-exhaust-fan.
    • fresh-water tank
    • ample electricity.
    Now almost every professional could work on the move! God.. this is brilliant.

CS/IT Engineers will be like - Give me a desktop and a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and i can work from under a bench in a park without a complaint. 😁

But this is really amazing. Every startup company out there who can't find a decent office.. should check this out.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    This is very dangerous! 😁

> Every time you call your boss and say "Sir I can't come to office today my car/bike isn't working" the boss will say "Don't worry we'll be there in 10 minutes"

> Every time you need to leave the office early because you have to 'go somewhere' the boss will say you sit and do your work we'll drop you!
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Its a brilliant design for Military purposes and emergency services. I don't know, if any IT or Corporate company ever needs such offices except geologist or like. But this is best design for Forces in Action to have work or support center any condition.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing btech in computer science . I know c,c++,html. I am currently working on a website. my teacher has told me that I have to submit the project...
Hi people im a new member here i want to get straight to the matter.so,i have completed my engineering in E&C my aggregate is just about 50% I had gotten...
i have completed my BE automobile and now i want to do MS in mechanical from USA but dont know much about different majors and most importantly which major will...
Hello Guys, I am sure all of you had this question in your mind at some point of your life 'where to start programming from' and eventually you guys drew...
Hi guys Please ignore my name here, I joined this website back in 2007 and forgot I even had an account around anymore. Lol. Anyway, long story short, I used...